Personal data processor of shop.elmemetall.lt is ELME Metall Lithuania UAB (registry code 300142700), place of business: Vilnius, Granito g. 10, LT-02241, tel.+370 52644441, e-mail: email@example.com.
1. WHICH PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED?
- Customer’s first and last name.
- Customer’s billing address.
- Delivery address.
- Customer’s email address.
- Customer’s telephone number.
- Cost of goods and services and payment information (purchase history).
- Information about inquiries made to Customer Support Service.
2. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING AND COLLECTING CUSTOMER'S PERSONAL DATA
Data is processed with the customer’s consent for the following purposes:
- Conclusion of sales contract, which is automatically concluded when placing an order at the online store.
- Delivery of goods to the addresses specified by the Customer.
- Marketing of products and services.
- Protection of lawful interest.
- Resolving contract disputes.
3. TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data is transmitted to the Customer Support Service of the online store to manage purchases and purchase history, as well as to provide solutions to customer’s issues.
Personal data required for delivery of goods ordered online is transmitted to the transport company Elme Transportas UAB.
Personal data to effect a payment is transmitted to the authorized processor Maksekeskus AS.
Law enforcement authorities may process personal data pursuant to law.
4. RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
If a purchase is made without a customer’s account at the online store, the purchase history is retained for three years.
In the context of payments and consumer’s disputes, personal data is retained until the claim is satisfied or limitation period for an action is expired.
All communication related data is retained for three years after the end of the corresponding communication.
Personal data for accounting purposes is retained for seven years.
5. CUSTOMER’S RIGHTS
The customer has the right to receive information about collected personal data and the purposes for which this is collected.
Accessing personal data and introducing changes in user profile of the online store. If a purchase is made without a customer’s account, access to collected personal data can be obtained via the Customer Support Service.
If personal data is processed with the customer’s consent, the customer is entitled to withdraw consent by notifying the Customer Support Service by e-mail.
The customer has the right to request erasure of collected personal data in the event of termination of economic activity after the order has been placed (the order is cancelled before the payment for the ordered goods has been made).
The supervisory authority is the Lithuanian Data Protection Inspectorate (https://vdai.lrv.lt/, firstname.lastname@example.org).
The customer has the right to prohibit his/her personal data application for marketing purposes.
6. DIRECT MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
The email address and telephone number will be used to send direct marketing communications subject to the customer’s consent.
If the customer refuses to receive direct marketing communications, he/she is requested to select the corresponding link in the email footer or contact the Customer Support Service.
If personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes (profiling), the client has the right at any time to object to the initial and further processing of his/her personal data, including the analysis of profiling for direct marketing purposes by notifying the Customer Support Service by e-mail.